Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Dream...Sarah


"I HAVE A DREAM. My dream is to make people stop hunting and make sure animals are safe. To make those two things happen I can go to college and look it up and read about it. Also go to the court and talk about it."

Sarah
                                                                                            Sarah Age 10

This is what Sarah wrote and drew in school when the kids were asked what their dream was. Some wrote about Presidents or travelling, Sarah wrote about compassion. I too have a dream Sarah. My dream is to teach children such as yourself that hunting isn't necessary and there are ways that we can live with the wildlife peacefully if we only try. My dream is that the world is filled with compassionate children and people just like you. Thank you little lady! You are the future of this planet and you have the ability to change the world. ♥

10 comments:

  1. this is sarah thank you for posting my picture and thanks for sharing what i feel. Can i add you to my face book . :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! I posted it because I think you are a wonderful little lady. I will talk to you Mom about Facebook.

      Delete
  2. I love your picture Sarah i shared it to my facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how old Sarah is, but even if she is 30, she is still wise beyond her years. And I thank you, Shannon, for bringing Sarah's dream, and yours, to our attention. Both of you give me the hope I need to fight on to my last breath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am 10 and thank you for say that..I wish all kids will protect animlals.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful, you are an inspiration to other young people and your Mom must be very proud of you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very proud of Sarah!!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful! Sarah you are a wonderful young lady and I am very proud of you for having this dream. Never give up on this dream. Others may try to make you give it up but hopefully one day it will come true. Thanks Shannon for showing us Sarah's dream. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah is such a beautiful soul, I can't imagine NOT sharing it out for the entire world to see :)

      Delete